The 2016 Spring Conference is in the works. We are looking forward to another fun and successful conference, and we need your help to make that happen!
The District is sponsoring three raffles at the conference:
- 50/50 – raffle tickets will be $1 each, or six (6) for $5
- Basket Raffle – raffle tickets will be $1 each, or six (6) for $5
- Baseball Game Raffle – $10 each, or $20 for two raffle tickets – One lucky person will win two tickets to the April 24th White Sox vs Texas Ranger game with David Brooks, our keynote speaker and the 1990 World Champion Speaker.
Parking Pass included.
Baseball Game Raffle winner also receives one (1) hour speech consultation with David Brooks!
These all will be great ways to bring in additional money to offset the cost of the conference. Please be generous with your donations and with your ticket purchases.
How you can Help
It is not too early to donate raffle items. Here is what we are looking for:
- Items valued at least $25.
- Gift cards and gift certificates for services, restaurants, hotels, attractions, etc.
- Baskets – how about a themed basket? “Movie night”, “Spa basket”, Golf basket”. Wine, jewelry, and games … the ideas are endless!
Thank you all in advance for your generosity. We look forward to a very successful raffle again this conference. Please email us if you have any questions or to let us know that you or your club will be making a donation to the raffle effort so we can work out delivery details.
Troy LaPorte, Fundraising Chair
Andrea Gluck, Basket Raffle Chair