Invitation to Sponsor
Toastmasters District 54 invites your participation as a sponsor for our Spring 2016 Conference.
This event is expected to bring together over 200 attendees, and will also provide brand exposure to our 1,650 members throughout Northern and Central Illinois.
Toastmasters International is the premiere non-profit organization dedicated to excellence in public speaking and leadership.
As a sponsor, you and your organization will receive positive publicity from our promotions and media campaigns leading up to, and at the event.
This sponsorship opportunity will provide these benefits to your club or outside organization:
- Increase brand awareness to a focused group of people in your ideal market.
- Competitive advantage of being a featured partner in a high-quality program booklet that many attendees save as souvenirs.
- Gain continuous exposure to an interested and enthusiastic audience over the course of the next several weeks leading up to and including the conference weekend.
- Sponsorships may be tax deductible (please consult your tax professional for details).
We invite you to consider sponsoring the event program with:
- $25 business card-size Ad for a regular community or corporate Toastmasters club, or
- $50 business card -size Ad for specialty Toastmasters clubs, individuals, businesses or other organizations.
If you have the opportunity to sponsor at a higher level, we offer several other expanded options as well, which are detailed in this form.
To participate, please contact me via phone or email me by Wednesday, April 6 at 5PM to work with you on the type of sponsorship and arrangements.
Deadline: Friday, Apr 8 - 5PM
The deadline for the sponsorship Ad materials and artwork to be received is Friday, April 8 at 5PM.
If you know of a business or other organization that could benefit, please pass along this letter and attached form so they could consider the benefits as well.
Thank you for considering participation as a sponsor, and District 54 looks forward to seeing you at our upcoming conference!